Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Black Dog? It's Cute!

Usual dog is white or brown, but today i want to show you the black dog. Black dog? It's cute!
It's baby dog, sooo black and shiny! *twinkle* 
It's Black Labrador Puppies, born in 97-2010.

Allllll is black..! Even her/his eyes also black :)
Black mixed with brown color.

It's black puppies and see his/her tounge, also has some black dot :)



Boo..... boo.... i'm black and i'm cute ;p
Me too....i'm cute!
How about me? I'm cute too, right? *with puppy eyes*

Do you tell them we're cute, bro?
Hmph.. i tell ya, i'm cute..!
 Let's line up bro.. They're gonna give us some treat.
I didn't get my treat, so sad :(
Ha..ha.. lol i got my treat..
Please give me some *with puppy eyes*
Please????? *puppy eyes*
Me too...*puppy cry*
Starring at you until you give the treats *puppy eyes*
Hmph...i'll sit like this until you give me my treats...!
Do you see my beard? I wait too long :(
Hmph..hmph..*puppy eyes*
I'll sleep here until u give me my treats! *zzz*
I already have mine he..he..
I'll starting to eat this table until you give me my treat! he..he..

So, it's my post about cute black dog. Black dog is cute too, right? Have a nice day ^.^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment