Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Chow Chow, The Puffy Lion Dog

The Chow Chow  is a dog breed originally from northern China, where it is referred to as Songshi Quan (Pinyin: sōngshī quǎn 鬆獅犬), which means "puffy-lion dog". The breed has also been called the Tang Quan, "Dog of the Tang Empire." It is believed that the Chow Chow is one of the native dogs used as the model for the Foo dog, the traditional stone guardians found in front of Buddhist temples and palaces. It is one of the few ancient dog breeds still in existence in the world today.

And i'll show u how pluffy they are..! 
Note: the more they looks like a lion, they'll be more expensive.
So...pluffy... And this one is looks like a lion.
Also, line up with my family... cheers.. we gonna take a family photo hi..hi.. :D

See..my butt! Looks like a cotton candy ball.









Auuurrrhhh......ngg...ngg...

A kiss to my doll.


I'm sleepy... *puppy eyes*
Hi, welcome to my house.  Ng? 

Is he my mini me? Looks a like anyway..


I'm bigger than this baby..! U can use me as your pillow.

And they looks cute and funny in the costumes too..! Check below:
I'm the clown. come to see my attraction..
A chow chow in bee costume, complete with the wing lol
I'm a bee... bzzz...bzz....bzz...

And they said the chow chow could be anything they wanted, so some of them became a panda, check this !

Yeah, i'm a panda. Problem?
Yey...we're cute panda chow chow! Wait... are we a panda or chow chow?

Human: Hey, look here.. Gonna take a picture of ya.
Chow chow: Brr...no...
The Kids: Daddy, what r you doing right there?
Chow chow: uh..oh..gotta go..bye human..
But first, i'll let you take my picture then leave ;p

Are you dying for they cuteness? Comment bellow. Have a nice day :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment